May I take this opportunity to welcome you into the Copp family. This is such a special time in the school life of your child and we look forward to getting to know you and your child. As they put on their uniform for the first time I’m sure you’ll be brimming with pride but wonder where the time has gone since they were a baby!
- Pegasus Class – There will be three adults working in Pegasus class this year. There will be myself, Mrs Jones and Mrs Hart
- Welcome Service – I would like to invite all new families to a Welcome Service in Church on Wednesday 19th September at 9am followed by refreshments. All welcome
- Library Books – children will bring home a library book every Thursday. Please ensure library books are in the following week so we can change them
- Reading diaries – are a way of communicating between home and school. We will write comments in and if you have any queries or messages please do the same. Of course you can always speak to us before and after school, message us on Dojo or ring school
- ClassDojo – Dojo is a lovely way to share experiences from school and home. We would like to hear what you have been dong at home. Have you been to grandma’s house, a party, played a game or have been to the park? You can share photos and experiences on pupil story
- Roald Dahl Day – On Thursday 13th September we will be celebrating Roald Dahl Day. We ask if children come dressed up as a character from a Roald Dahl story.
If you have any questions please come and see us,